Senior UX Designer
Nivel de Inglés
- Define the user experience of our mobile digital products and applications by developing user interface wireframes, page / task flow analysis, concept mapping, site mapping, navigation, and information architecture flows, UI designs and proofs-of-concept that engage and delight the end-user.
- Expert collaborator in an Agile environment with software developers.
- Collaborate with user researchers to validate and test your ideas with end-users.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to deliver compelling designs that satisfy user goals and create a cohesive user experience across apps.
- Make user experience design recommendations based on usability standards and industry best practices.
- Contribute to the corporate UX design standards and framework.
- Successfully present your designs to a cross functional product team to elicit constructive feedback and actively participate in others’ design reviews.
- Evangelize the role of user experience design across the company.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Visual Design, Graphics Design, HCI, Interaction Design or related discipline required.
- At least 5 years’ experience designing for mobile and high technology-centered companies; preferably the medical devices industry. Preference for Android platform expertise.
- Expert in common design tools such as Sketch App, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA, Aha, Zeplin, Overflow, MS Office, Visio, etc.
- Strong technical expertise and ability to understand software platforms
- Strong understanding of designing for both iOS and Android equally and the complexities of designing for both.
Skills and Competencies Solid visual and complex interaction design skills. Portfolio required