If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
As a member of the Littelfuse Global Infrastructure team, the Server Engineer will be part of a distributed team of infrastructure engineers responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance of complex, integrated, enterprise architectures which support our global operations. These architectures include Windows & Linux operating systems, consisting of mainly virtualized workloads distributed between datacenters, branch offices, and cloud service providers. He or she will assist in the planning and design, deployment, testing, and cutover of enterprise-scale cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions.
The Server Engineer will operate in a complex and diverse global enterprise. This position requires someone with the ability to translate business requirements, systems, solutions, and data architectures into infrastructure capabilities and their high-level designs. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure solutions and be able to make short term decisions in the context of the long-term technology direction.
About the Job:
- Overall physical/virtual server health upkeep
- Perform standard procedures in server deployments, Active Directory account and group creation/modification/removals
- Work within Riverbed appliance deployments to maintain and service platform as needed
- Internal and external SSL certificate upkeep
- Internal and external DNS record upkeep
- Maintain domain name registrations
- OKTA Identity management and multi factor authentication
- Work with Security team to maintain standards around infosec in the enterprise
- Office 365 management
- Windows 2012/2016/2019/RHEL OS maintenance
- Monitor overall server & storage environment to ensure system health including capacity planning, uptime, performance metrics
- Work with internal/external teams and vendors as needed for solution delivery and break/fix support escalations
- Participate in business projects to design and deploy new solutions
- Ensure backup infrastructure is health and working properly by monitoring the health of the system and performing periodic restores
- Keep abreast of current technology landscape and make recommendations about application of new technology. Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging computer and network systems and technologies including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS offerings.
- This individual will work within the broader IT team to provide support & serve as an escalation point for our global operations & helpdesk team. This person will mentor and provide formal & informal training sessions for other infrastructure and operation team members in order to improve overall team capabilities
- Minimum 5 years experience with Windows servers, complex network architectures and hardware/software in a medium to large corporate environment.
- Vmware ESXi/vCenter/vRealize experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with CommVault backup solution
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of a range of computer and networking software and hardware systems and related technologies. Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Experience with implementation, support, and maintenance of Windows 2012/2016/2019 server operating systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience with support and maintenance of Active Directory.
- Experience with VMware ESXi (versions 6.0 & up)
- Experience with VMware vRealize Suite & associated features
- Dell PowerEdge servers & PowerVault storage.
- Dell VxRail hardware and software
- Commvault Backup solution
- Windows 2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory both on premise and in Azure
- The possibility to work in exciting and challenging industry
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and training experiences