Please Submit your Resume/CV in English
WorldStrides is the largest and most trusted educational student travel company in the US, providing a variety of educational travel programs to more than two million elementary, middle, high school, college, and graduate students since 1967.
WorldStrides is seeking a results-driven and service-oriented Service Desk Analyst with a minimum 2 years of experience to serve in a demanding customer facing role that includes Service Desk phone support as well as providing onsite deskside support as needed. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must and qualified candidates will also display impeccable customer service skills and customer focus as this individual will represent WorldStrides Global IT at one of our remote offices. Candidate must be willing to serve on a shared weekly On-Call team rotation.
- Provide Tier 1 support in a call center environment with the goal of first contact resolution. This includes responding to inbound calls, fielding email requests, collecting information, creating Service Requests, and documenting incidents with pertinent data within our ITSM platform. Additionally, this role will follow up with end-users, work with IT support staff on incident resolutions, and escalate tickets to the appropriate support groups when necessary.
- Support both remote and local users in a heterogeneous technology environment. This includes support of but not limited to, Windows 10, Citrix, Dell hardware, Apple hardware, Canon & Konica Minolta multi-function printers, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Office 365 is preferred.
- Participate in the User Maintenance process which includes provisioning user account profiles and providing proper access to shared drives and other various network resources.
- Create Distribution Lists and Shared Mailboxes through Exchange/Office 365. Adding appropriate "Send As” permissions as necessary as well as managing user access.
- Support IP Phone based systems including voicemail passwords and troubleshoot hard & softphone connection issues on the Avaya, ShoreTel, and Skype for Business platforms.
- Support installation and configuration of various software including Citrix, Avaya/Global Protect VPN, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, as well as all proprietary and necessary supporting software.
- Escalation of issues to additional IT resources, management, or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a timely resolution.
- Work directly with developers, project leads, and various business partners to understand and resolve issues.
- Participate in a highly talented, experienced and energetic team on a fast-paced, agile development schedule.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience with the technology areas outlined below:
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support or similar role.
- Ability to resolve all problem issues that affect the users’ productivity and provide training when applicable.
- Basic Linux CLI, sysadmin, and network diagnostic skills.
- An ability to assess each employee's IT knowledge levels.
- Good communication skills with a natural aptitude for interfacing with people.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers or stressful situations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Logical thinker.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Display discipline towards accurate record keeping.
- Self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated with the ability to flex in a highly dynamic environment.
- Positive attitude, successfully working as a team player with business and technology stakeholders.
Standard Department Member Responsibilities:
- Support company policies and management decisions with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Responsible for meeting specified service level standards.
- Seek out and participate in internal and external programs that facilitate personal and professional growth.
- Foster communication within the department, with other departments and with management.
Please Submit your Resume/CV in English