• Receive calls, emails and web-tickets for end users and other Agency Service Desks / Help Desks, and create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent Information.
• Tracking and classifying incoming incidents or service requests, attempting initially solutions.
• Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and
• Service Requests and provides initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution
• Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support groups.
• Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management
• Provide communication to end users concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests,
• and Changes
• Compiles data through Incident entry that will be used for management information and
• Maintains ownership of Incidents, ensuring status update and resolution according to SLAs
• Provide input to Service Desk Management regarding Continuous Improvement opportunities
• cooperating with both internal groups (Problem Management, second-line) and external support teams in order to redirect incidents properly
Language: English - French