International IT Company is looking for L2 Support Agents
• Receive calls, emails and web-tickets for end users and other Agency Service Desks / Help Desks, and create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent Information.
• Tracking and classifying incoming incidents or service requests, attempting initially solutions. SERVICE NOW
• Provides second level assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and Service Requests and provides Level 2 support, targeting a higher level of resolution.
• Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support groups.
• Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management.
• Provide communication to end users concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests and Changes.
• Compiles data through Incident entry that will be used for management information and reporting
• Maintains ownership of Incidents, ensuring status update and resolution according to SLAs
• Provide input to Service Desk Management regarding Continuous Improvement opportunities
• Cooperating with both internal groups (Problem Management, second-line) and external support teams in order to redirect incidents properly.
What we offer?
Excellent salary plus law benefits and higher benefits (Major and minor medical insurance, saving fund and others)