Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
At CompuCom, our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them - anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our mission is to elevate the technology experience through dynamic, proactive and seamless support that energizes people's business and personal lives, and to make it a reality, we need you to join our talented team. If you are interested in expanding your career in one of the best companies in Mexico, this is the right choice.
In CompuCom, the Services Solution Architect is an expert in the services, processes, tools, and technologies necessary to develop, communicate and refine a complete solution for a major service area (End User Computing, Infrastructure Management) or a complex technology area (IOT, Security, Digital Transformation).
In support of the Solution Director, a Service Solution Architect solutions one or more major service areas or complex technology areas to meet Client requirements and to assure that the portfolio and capabilities, as well as industry trends, are utilized in creating a compelling solution.
The Service Solution Architect effectively represents their solution area(s) in client pursuits, including validating costs, writing proposals, presenting to clients, and crafting SOWs.
Create Solutions, for assigned opportunities, which
address client business problems and promotes consideration of products and
services to meet such requirements. Deliverables include completed cost models,
proposal content, presentation content, and SOW content.
Work collaboratively with Sales, other solution team members, Finance, and Delivery SMEs to assure the solutions meet client requirements and are approved.
Attend Solution Services team meetings, follow administrative processes, and participate in internal team projects.
Participate in creating and/or updating solution document templates such as presentations, costing/pricing models, template SOWs, and related deliverables.
Practice continuous learning through certifications, attending company and/or industry training, reviewing existing client delivery, gaining experiential exposure to company toolsets and delivery teams, and working closely with Delivery BU SMEs.
Level of Education: Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience.
English, with Canadian French a plus.
Years of Study: Minimum 4 year experience in related field . Area relevant to Solution or Technology area preferred, but acceptable experience can substitute.
1. MULTI-CLOUD SERVICES: Demonstrable understanding of Multi-Cloud offerings comprising Compute, Storage, and Backup infrastructure including.
2. NETWORKING SERVICES: Comprising Switch, Router, Firewall, Wireless, Security, and Voice infrastructure, along with circuits (T1, MPLS, SD-WAN, Broadband, Etc.).
3. ONSITE SERVICES: In-depth understanding of Onsite services and processes for Campus and Dispatch technicians: Break-fix process for in-warranty and out-of-warranty PCs, PC Software Support, Install / Move / Add / Change / Disposal events, Campus Service Centers (Solution Café and similar).
4. END POINT MANAGEMENT SERVICES: Imaging (MDT and Task Sequences), Win10 update process, Application Packaging (including process and tools such as Admin Studio), and Software Distribution processes and tools (such as SCCM, Jamf Pro, and InTune). Understand Antivirus and Anti-Malware security software and management processes with administrative consoles.
5. SERVICE DESK and ITSM SERVICES: Service Desk agent support process, agent utilization, Tools such as ITSM ticketing systems / IVR, understand Omni-Channel Contact Options for Voice / Chat / Web / Email / Chatbot /Self-Service, Knowledge Management. Incident and Problem Management, Service Catalog (Service Requests).
If you are bilingual and you want to know more about the opportunities we have for you, please send us your resume, and we will contact you to initiate a process.
At CompuCom we are convinced that our strength relies on our workforce diversity; therefore, our culture is based on non-discrimination, respect, and work-life balance.