Descripción del empleo
We are a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
We understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
We are committed to the communities in which we operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Our Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
What You Will Bring to the Team
We fully embrace DevOps as a culture and methodology to get things done. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will enable the quick release of quality products, thus leading to faster innovation cycles for our clients and higher impact on the users.
You will be responsible for the non-functional attributes of the applications, such as scalability, performance, quality, and architecture. You will improve collaboration and organizational performance, ensure world-class reliability and security of operations, all whilst achieving seamless software delivery in record time. You will work on projects that provide new opportunities for skill development and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Accountable for the health, changes, and lifecycle of the Cloud (or Application) Infrastructure.
- Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels, IP Stack, Application or operating system.
- Help the team automate the application lifecycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
- Work with the engineering team and make architectural decisions.
- Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
- Write or Implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
- Software development skills
- Experience working with On-Premises Systems
- Experience working in support models and ITIL
- Linux System Administration experience
- Task Automation
- Knowledge of Network Protocols and Security
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Self-driven and proactive
Nice to have:
- System Administration Experience.
- Experience Scaling applications & Capacity Management.
- Knowledge of Networking
- Mentorship skills
- We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
- We create and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.