$ 25,000 a 30,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Social Enterprise Network Technical Officer
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries.
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Social Enterprise Network Technical Officer to work in Knowledge Management Unit (KMU).
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Provide strategic planning for Web architecture to address growth, business needs, and security compliance.
- Manage the Web environment architecture, modifications, deployments and migrations.
- Ensure security of Web environment by performing analysis and configuration to meet Institutional Security standards. ? Support Web application and environment administration, management and monitoring to ensure maximum performance and uptime.
- Perform requirements gathering, business analysis tasks, and managing migration requirements from stakeholders.
- Development, design and implementation of content management best practices for the CIMMYT Intranet and other platforms
-Implement and execute quality assurance of deliverables, including migration tasks.
-Demonstrate and provide training to business users of functionalities, services, and applications of Microsoft products.
-Assist the team in resource management, task identification and scheduling, as well as identifying, recording and communicating with clients and partners.
- Resolve complex technical issues through collaboration with developers, network, database support and research staff.
-Improve the use and uptake of Sharepoint and Office 365 tools as a collaboration workspace for teams and partners.
-Review, suggest and implement improvements on the existing SP2013 setup and development environment. Create system documentation and training materials
Required academic qualifications, skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or Engineering or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience in a similar context.
- Practical experience with O365 and SharePoint administration including setup, configuration, monitoring, and quality assurance testing.
- At least 2 years of experience in migrating, administering, and monitoring applications on premise and in the cloud with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar tools as an administrator.
-Advanced knowledge of SharePoint Online and Office 365 product line.
Experience with business system implementation in some or all of the following:
o Systems analysis o Project management o Application design and implementation
o Systems architecture
o Business analysis
o Experience with SharePoint Development support, application development
o Experience with O365 Tools (Teams, Delve, Forms, etc.) support, application development
o Experience leading and organizing multiple complex projects across departments
-Regularly requires a combination of mental abilities such as probing, analysis, flexible and original thinking as well as creativity.
Intermediate level of the English language (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of B2 as per CEFR).
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).