As a Software Analyst in Global IT MFG - PP Repetitive team, you will be part of a Scrum Team and will deliver solutions across Enterprise:
- Be an active member of an Agile software delivery team, work with your team and other delivery teams within the Product to ensure that resources meet the needs of the business.
- Analyze assignments and determine software specifications that must be met to achieve objectives and obtain the appropriate value from the solution package.
- Make system configurations to activate the functionality of the software that supports business processes.
- Unit test of software, create scripts for automated tests and perform all other tasks related to tests.
- Work in collaboration with infrastructure, security and other partners.
- Follow standards of Agile methods according to the software industry market and create the necessary documentation.
- Perform service shifts, when necessary.
- Root cause, debug, and fix application issues and prevent recurrence.
- Participate in Agile planning ceremonies.
What Skills You Need:
- Understanding of SAP applications, the development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Experience with medium to high complex IT functions such as debug, understands principles and may teach others.
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions.
- Knowledge in at least one of the SAP business functional areas.
- Experience in leading projects / developing solutions, directly or indirectly;
- Solid English language skills, spoken, written and verbal.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience with Agile delivery processes
- Experience of SAP Production Planning.
- Experience working with applications, data, infrastructure, and/or IT security.
- Experience with applications that run on multiple hardware landscapes.
- Experience providing technical leadership across multiple delivery teams.
- Experience leading a team through large technical transition.
- Experience with Q&A.
- Experience working with Global business team members.
- Software Development bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Apply here: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=65080&company=1161975P&username=