Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and small enhancements to the Services Support application software.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT field
· Degree on IT or Computer Science related
· Experience in software development
· Experience in Data Base Administration
· Agile methodology alignment (+)
· ITIL or an additional IT Service methodology alignment (+)
· Experience in Salesforce development (+)
· Mulesoft API Development (+)
· Angular, .NET, PHP, HTML/XML Web development
· Tableau software development
· SQL skills including SQL Server (administration and development)
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Fluent written and spoken technical English
· Business knowledge of Field Service industry (+)