Software Developer Sr .NET
Nivel de Inglés
Solves problems through software development and assists processes efficiency with automation breaks down functional specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into software codification, focused on our clients and the operation and works for adopting the corporative standards.
· Graduate of a 4-year degree program in a related major (Information Systems, Computer Systems, Management of Information Systems, etc.).
· Database programming with T-SQL.
· Desktop Applications.
· Web development.
· Knowledge on Unix or a similar platform.
· 2 years experience with the Structured Query Language (SQL).
· 2 years experience working with the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET) / Web development with Java.
· 2 years experience supporting and troubleshooting web and Windows-based applications.
· 1 year experience with XML, JSON, Visual Studio 2015/2017, & C# applications.
· 1 year experience with development teamwork.
· Participate in software development projects, including design, development, requirements review, and managing scope, and managing personal deadlines.
· Execute well-designed, testable, efficient code following IT-Security guidelines.
· Develop and understand complex SQL statements
· Follow architecture and coding standards, development methodologies and produce technical and business documentation as needed.
· Manage maintenance and actualize deployed systems
· Implant principles and best practices for developing secure web applications.
· Set Interacts with PBX systems (such Avaya, Unified IP, Avaya proactive Contact, etc.)
· Guide meetings with client and operations people.
· Guide in product design, estimates and timeline management.
· Develop of process for automation and/or data transfers.
· Collect system deficiencies; suggest and implement effective alternative technical solutions.
· Elaborate with other developers to complete proposed initiatives, while mentoring and offering guidance when needed.
· Propose brainstorm with team members and think on the fly.