Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
● Participate and assist in projects with varying degrees of flexibility.
● May serve as project or technical lead for relatively simple projects with limited choice of
● Confer and coordinate with other software developers when modifications are required to multiple
modules or applications.
● Analyze, design and develop simple applications or portions of more complex applications.
● Works on assigned tasks under direct to moderate supervision.
● Has limited to moderate degree of freedom to perform assigned tasks within schedule and cost.
● Estimates project resources requirements for small size projects.
● Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members, including
developers and regional organizations.
● Assist in developing functional specifications where applicable.
● Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new
technologies, assist/conduct in test planning & unit- tests, participate in code review and
● May begin to interface with internal customers.
● Individual job duties may vary
● Available to travel to the USA frequently
● In the case of the developer must have experience in three of these technologies: Web development/.NET/JAVA/ANGULAR/VUE/AWS/Node.js and AzureDevOps
● Bachelors in appropriate Engineering.
● English - 90%