Software Development Engineer in Test.
Advancio is a global software company that’s growing every day and we are looking for talented and passionate people who wish to be an integral part of our team.
We are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world, we are building a company where we love what we do, we collaborate positively with our customers and we have fun while we work!
We are passionate about building high-quality systems that solve complex problems. We develop in a Scrum/Agile environment. Our team is inclusive, made up of bright software engineers who enjoy working together to develop innovative software solutions in an environment where individual differences and unique perspectives are embraced.
- You will be responsible for understanding requirements, crafting test cases & test plans, and maintaining them. Managing deployment in different environments. Your expertise in System, Functional, Integration, GUI, Regression Testing and UAT will also be called upon. Along with this, you are also responsible for:
- Working closely with the development team, coordinating with them and executing QA test cycles.
- Documenting test results, defects, generating metrics and QA sign off.
- Automating and executing test cases (both Selenium & API testing).
- Accountability for Software Testing Life Cycle and working in an Agile environment.
- Conversational english.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of testing experience in both manual and automated.
- Strong Experience in OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Proven experience with Selenium framework.
- In-depth understanding of QA practices, standards, and testing processes and demonstrates expertise in software quality assurance/quality control.
- Experience in metrics-based approaches & produce quality metrics
- Ability to read and understand Business Requirements Document, Architecture and Design documents.
- Ability to translate Functional and Operational requirements into test cases and scenarios.
- Understanding of all aspects of software testing including test environment, test data, and test automation, complete software testing life cycle and Agile methodology.
- Ability to perform various levels of testing System, Functional, Integration, GUI, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Test.
- Ability to create test plans including defining, estimating, prioritizing and coordinating testing activities.
- Ability to Identify Risks and communicate them.
- Skilled at documenting and communicating test results and defects.
- Experience writing simple SQL queries and insert/update statements.
- Ability to support production issues – troubleshooting and coordination of timely and effective resolutions.
- Facilitation and Support for user acceptance testing.
A good plus:
- Basic understanding of configuration management tools, automation build systems, and continuous integration pipelines.
- Knowledge of basic of Command line.
- Passionate about software development/testing and a geeky mindset.
How to apply:
- Send us your resume through our Advancio Careers website.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits by law and superior.
- Remote work / Relocation bonus.
- Life insurance, Minor Medical Insurance, Savings account, Productivity/Birthday/Anniversary bonuses, Paid time off without waiting a year.
- Career Path programs / Opportunities to keep growing inside the company.
- Excellent company culture, fun monthly and yearly events, and even more cool perks!