Casai is on a mission to transform how people travel to Latin America. We're in stealth mode for now, so we can't say much.
But imagine this: a world-class team with backgrounds in technology and hospitality, backed by world-class investors (who are behind every single unicorn in the region), and building a world-class product redefining the future of travel.
Trained at the best universities in the US, UK, and Mexico, the founding team has come together from SF and CDMX to create a distinctly local product with global ambitions.
We currently are looking for dev ops engineers which will help us manage our cloud platforms as well as development and deployment processes
- All benefits by law (IMSS, Aguinaldo ...)
- Herramienta de trabajo (Laptop)
- Paid lunches every other Friday. Occasional team dinners.
- Paid Swag (Tshirts, thermos ....)
- English and Portuguese lessons
- In the process of designing the office so might include fussball or videogame room depeding on team's feedback
- Homeoffice as long as you don't miss meetings and keep productivity up
- Two free nights per quarter staying at our luxury apartments