Software Engineer III / Manual
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
Toshiba is a provider of technology services for retail businesses to create high-quality digital platforms and products that accelerate time to market. Our diverse and adaptable teams provide the right mix of solutions and methodologies to deliver results as we collaborate with our clients' teams to foster innovation through continuous learning.
At Toshiba, all team members are empowered to take responsibility and develop innovative solutions to our customers' most challenging problems. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a work environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and enables multidisciplinary collaboration.
The Software Engineer III in Test is part of a team responsible for developing software solutions for the Retail Marketplace. This role requires strong experience in automated software testing, to work as part of an agile development team. The Test Automation Engineer role requires understanding customer business requirements, technical designs, and translating them into specific test automation scenarios that maximize productivity and quality.
Responsible for writing / running automatic and manual tests and building test pipelines to discover and report defects. The area of responsibility will include back-end and front-end. The type of test that is carried out is mainly functional, regression, integration and performance in the applications involved.
- Create automated BDD test cases based on the retailer's business requirements
- Participate in requirements team meetings, sprint planning, and backlog preparation
- Report defects and track defect resolutions
- Design, implement, and manage containerized test integration environments
- Make sure test plans are created for all product deliverables and technical aspects for FVT and SVT are considered (from an agile perspective)
- Participate in driving test execution efficiencies to ensure continuous integration for SVT occurs (help automate as much SVT as possible)
- Proactively lead and direct the team and set your to-dos for the sprint based on the preparation of development work.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Agile software development experience
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- 5-8 years of experience in software testing (functional and system level testing)
- At least 3-5 years of test automation experience (using selenium, cucumber)
- Detail-oriented, meticulous in structuring and following procedures
- Highly motivated entrepreneur with strong problem solving skills
- Able to follow established guidelines and procedures and meet deadlines
- Able to learn uncommon technologies
- Able to manage sudden changes in work priorities
- Excellent team worker with great attitude.
- English fluent
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Constant training, tutoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- Pleasant work environment (game room, nap area, amenities and more).
- Flexible work hours and dress code
- Hired directly by Toshiba and 100% under payroll
- Benefits of the law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, December day voucher, vacation voucher)
- Major and Minor medical expenses insurance: Life, major medical expenses with dental and visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- Savings fund for employees, capped at the limit of the law
- Grocery coupons
- 12 days of vacation plus 6 floating days
- Relocation bonus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits focused on employees, their economic development and well-being as well as their professional development, taking care of the balance between their personal and work life, join us! and be part of our Thosiber team.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities.