- AMES Unit Coordinator (AUC) Role for JDPS Units.
- Local, Remote and/or Backup (Torreon; Coffeyville, Waterloo, Pune and Rosario).
- Serve as liaison between Global IT MES Manufacturing Engineering Teams and other IT groups for AMES issues/projects related to AMES core functionalities.
- Act as AMES liaison for complex peripheral systems and devices interacting with MES and OPC such as ECU programmers, test cells, leak test, machining centers, engravers (serial plates), stamp marking, etc.
- Be part and participate actively on the AMES Forums and groups led by Digital Product Owners.
What Skills You Need:
- Excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a global Team environment.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Business Process Knowledge of how MES is implemented and supports the factory processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of shop floor functionality and technologies.
- Technical Knowledge in SQL and Mfg Apps Architecture.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Information technology experience and/or Business experience.
- Software development and analysis skills, software architecture and testing frameworks.
- Relational Databases & SQL.
- Solid English language skills, spoken, written and verbal.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Knowledge of major applications for Shop Floor (MES, Planning, Nesting or Controler Programming)
- Desire / ability to engage and foster teamwork in a global team environment.
- Ability to analyze rigorously
- Git, Jenkins, TDD
- REACT, Java Script, Phyton
- Cloud: AWS or Azure
- Basis, ActiveControl
Software Development bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Apply here: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=64926&company=1161975P&username=