- This position as part of Scrum Team is responsible to follow development standards and software architecture used in MES Applications (layers, units, and modules) in order to guarantee times and JD standards are met.
- It should be considered a development resource.
- Other responsibilities include complement test cases for owned applications and follow technical guidance on application development, technical topics and tool usage.
- This position typically will address project coding activities, resolving issues or shop floor applications, testing multiple applications and share knowledge with other software engineers. Propose new development tools and models.
- Provide input on alternatives for coding and testing. Provide support for MES Applications.
What Skills You Need:
- Medium to high software development and analysis skills. Understanding software architecture and testing frameworks.
- Four years' experience in software development including analysis, development, deployment and support.
- Relational Databases & SQL
- Use of WebServices and API's
- Languages: C#, Java and/or ABAP
- Solid English language skills, spoken, written and verbal.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Knowledge of major applications for Shop Floor (MES, Planning, Nesting or Controler Programming)
- Git, Jenkins, TDD
- REACT, Java Script, Phyton
- Cloud: AWS or Azure
- Basis, ActiveControl
- Agile Training / Practice
Software Development bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Apply here: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=64930&company=1161975P&username=