As a Software Engineer in Global IT MFG - PP Repetitive team, you will be part of a Scrum Team and will deliver solutions across Enterprise:
- Be an active member of an Agile software delivery team, work with your team and other delivery teams within the Product to establish strong software design, data design and loosely coupled Architectural alignment in a complex application environment
- Transform and continuously improve product to meet or exceed the product's specifications of availability, quality and user experience
- Ensure a high quality and sustainable code base by establishing Test Driven Development (TDD) as the foundation of development
- Ensure reliable and quality deployments using CI/CD
- Help establish a DevOps culture on the delivery team by implementing DevOps principles
- Drive product innovations leveraging the cloud and other industry leading technologies
- Root cause, debug, and fix application issues and prevent recurrence initiatives within the Product's code base
- Participate in Agile planning ceremonies
What Skills You Need:
- Perform medium to high complex software development and demonstrate analysis skills.
- Experience working with Test Driven Development and Unit Test Frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD build processes and configuration.
- Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Experience setting strategic direction for code design considering software architecture and microservices.
- Four years' experience in software development including analysis, development, deployment and support.
- Solid English language skills, spoken, written and verbal.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience with Agile delivery processes.
- Experience of SAP Production Planning.
- Experience working with public cloud technologies AWS, Azure or SAP.
- Experience with applications that run on multiple hardware landscapes.
- Experience with Containerization and Virtualization.
- Experience providing technical leadership across multiple delivery teams.
- Experience leading a team through large technical transition.
- Experience with Q&A.
- Experience working, understanding of APIs, RESTful or SOAP.
- Experience working with Global business team members.
- Software Development bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.