- Web front-end programming in HTML and CSS.
- Query and manage MySQL databases.
- Work closely with San Francisco-based engineering team to accomplish Mexico specific tasks.
- Work with product, design, data science, risk and operations to iterate on tools and reports.
- Holds a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or a related field from top university.
- Creative and fast problem solving capabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Highly competitive salary and company stock options.