As a software engineer, your job will be to deliver high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals, also to provide assistance and mentoring to the more un-experienced developers to ensure they keep growing.
At Digitt we use technology and behavioral sciences to build the financial services we all dream of: smart, transparent and fair. Our first product helps people get out of credit card debt.
We have helped hundreds of people, which represent millions of pesos in debt and millions of avoided interest (in your face, banks!) and we are growing super fast every month! This has helped us attract top tier venture capital investors.
We are looking for the most passionate, disruptive and talented professionals who want to have a real impact in people's lives and are ready to change the world with us.
- To live and improve our culture and values.
- To transmit our culture and values to your team and everyone else at Digitt.
- Always leading by example.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Always leave the code better than it was.
- Ownership from concept to maintainability.
- To support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Be happy. Make sure you are enjoying the work you do at Digitt. This is your tech masterpiece, make sure it is one that leaves a footprint. Your footprint.
- Make yourself unessential to the company.
- To become an expert on personal finance and lending. Understanding both of them will allow you to build the right technology to serve them.
- Passion for learning.
- Problem solving.
- Analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.