- Works on Agile delivery team responsible for Compliance & Risk product
- Designs, develops, and tests code required to deliver desired functionality
- Collaborates with stakeholders and team members to ensure features meet business needs
- Creates necessary documentation to facilitate long-term support of product
- Develops work estimates to facilitate team planning processes
- Follows Agile software delivery methodology
- Performs delivery using current technologies and practices.
What Skills You Need:
- Understanding of software engineering principles, database and infrastructure capabilities and constraints in the data- and web-based application environments
- Ability to analyze, define, and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Analytical skills required to understand complex system interactions and understand impact of system changes on related processes
- Ability to work with other members on team and share knowledge on areas of expertise.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Understanding of the Agile methodology and its use to develop software.
- Familiarity with technical system interfaces, including API design and implementation using REST, web services, Akana.
- Exposure to CI and TDD technologies including: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, SONAR, Selenium and Junit.
Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3afTyPb