Software Engineering Manager
$ 70,000 a 80,000
Nivel de Inglés
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will have full accountability on the successful implementation of high-quality Software Engineering products that will impact the lives of thousands of people with diabetes.
Insulet Corporation is a medical device organization within a highly regulated environment and quality matters in every aspect of the development lifecycle.
You will manage co-located SCRUM Teams that will interact with cross-functional areas in multiple locations, working on mobile and cloud applications.
Besides the product, you will also manage a team of highly skilled people; project assignations, providing feedback and career conversations are some of the key activities we expect from an Engineering Manager.
- 5+ years of experience as Engineering Manager, Supervisor or Team Lead of a Software Engineering Team
- Experience managing 5+ direct reports
- Experience mentoring and coaching others in Software Engineering related topics (languages, best practices, standards, etc).
- Experience with SCRUM framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably: Java, Objective-C or Swift
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with public clouds (Azure, Google, AWS, etc.)
- Relevant certifications from recognized organizations (SCRUM Org/Alliance, AWS, Google, Microsoft, etc.)