Descripción del empleo
We are looking for a self-starter, collaborator, and driven software engineering leader for our organization. We value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to
collaborate and build on existing processes, finding efficiencies where possible.
As a Software Engineering Manager at our company, you will lead numerous remote teams of Software Engineers to deliver frequent and high-impact value to our customers in over 150 countries. You will be responsible for your team's performance, and growth, as well as facilitating the delivery of key projects. In an agile and high-growth environment, you will work across departments to eliminate obstacles by continuously experimenting with new and creative ideas to optimize performance, quality, and communication. As a Software Engineering Manager at our company, you will be a key contributor in our product offerings. Our business unit rolls up into a larger corporate structure of over 2200+ employees, and in partnership with our corporate and internal teams you will execute both strategic initiatives along with daily
operational goals and tasks. Requirements
- Design & implement highly available, fault-tolerant, real time, decentralized systems
- Balance a fast-paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Manage, coach and develop team members to drive change and accountability.
- Lead one or more Scrum teams in a rapidly growing, global organization on the design,
- development, and testing of our software products and features, facilitate Agile process and remove impediments.
- Drive and contribute best practices of software engineering fundamentals, and alignment with NetProtect's overall development strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and technical leaders to help translate business needs into technical requirements and actions.
- Ensure team members are contributing towards NetProtect's short and long-term strategic goals
- Provide metrics and regular status updates to senior leadership and project stakeholders
- A high level of technical passion
- Experience Managing a team and a history of fulfilling project requirements
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Experience with design and development of back-end services
- Experience in one or more of the following languages Python, PHP, Java
- 6+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- 3+ years of experience building, leading, managing and mentoring
- Passionate about innovation
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes, AWS, and/or Jenkins is a plus, but not required
- Experience working in the AWS Platform environment.
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- Prima Vacacional
- Law benefits
- Private medical insurance of high coverage