Software QA Engineer
Nivel de Inglés
In Advancio we are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world. We are building a company where we serve great businesses, hire great people, and have lots of fun doing what we love.
Right now, Advancio is looking for a QA Engineer who will be working together with a Quality Assurance (QA) team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Estimating time involved in assuring each product's quality and meeting deadlines.
- Writing and reviewing testing plans.
- Investigating and communicating causes of defects that occur during the testing phase with the department and how to prevent them in future products.
- Communicating with other departments to coordinate scheduling for QA testing or bug corrections.
- Intermediate ISTQB Foundations level knowledge (Certification not required).
- 3 plus years experience Manual Testing (Functional & Non Functional).
- Conversational English (will be checked during the interview).
- Test plan creation.
- Experience in test case design and execution, bug tracking, reports, and metrics.
- Full understanding on the bug life cycle and reporting bugs.
- Basic to intermediate Scrum knowledge.
- Intermediate SDLC understanding.
- Automaton skills (not mandatory).
- Benefits by law and superior.
- Remote work / Relocation bonus.
- Life insurance, Minor Medical Insurance, Savings account, Productivity/Birthday/Anniversary bonuses, Paid time off without waiting a year.
- Career Path programs / Opportunities to keep growing inside the company.
- Excellent company culture, fun monthly and yearly events, and even more cool perks!