Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
SOFTWARE QA ANALYST
If you are a professional in the IT area, then Sanmina is the place for you. At Sanmina our IT team is made of top level professional and human quality. Our different areas in IT such as programming, developing, tech support are the ideal place for a professional like you. With us you will be working for a top company in the electronic manufacturing business. Not only will you be able to have a fresh new job but you will also have the opportunity to grow within the company. One of our main goals in Sanmina is for our collaborators to feel as part of a family and have a chance to grow as a person and a professional.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience on Manual Testing.
- 2+ years of experience on Test Automation, Security and Performance testing.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Manual Testing
- Regresion Testing
- Interact with development, business and project management stakeholders.
- Advance English Level
RESPONSABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Troubleshoot and investigate defects for software applications.
- Develop and implement test plans for functional application areas and document testing failures.
- Certify quality level of applications from security, functional and regression testing perspective.
- Report defects to software developers using the bugtracker tool.
- Create a test strategy based on project requirements, constraints and schedule.
- Inform the test progress against schedules.
- Share test summary reports reflecting quality attributes of software under test.