Solution Architect/Senior DevOps Java Lead
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Plano, TX
Alternate Location: Houston, TX
Solution Architect/Senior DevOps Java Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE Global IT we provide consulting, financial, educational, and operational services to support our customers’ digital transformation. Create history in an ever-evolving industry and help our customers create their future too. Join us, and make your mark.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Solution Architect/Senior DevOps Java Lead to join us! If want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- You will develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics – Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- You will research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- You will design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- You will use coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent industry experience.
- You will have 7+ years experience as Senior System Analyst/Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API .
- You will have solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
- You have server back end and API/Service development experience is required
- You have experience in Cloud Computing using AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc.
- You have experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
- You have experience using Bitbucket/GIT Stash as the SCM
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
- You have a good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
- You will have experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
- You will have expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
- You will have expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies.
- You have the ability to design frameworks which are extensible and flexible.
- You will have experience in CI and Dev Ops Understands Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- You have good communication skills.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. .We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.