Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
A place for you Bring your talent to a global consulting and technology company, with a presence on 5 continents and more than 43,000 professionals. You will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services for our clients in the main sectors of activity, providing them with added value. You will participate in the transformation of business by working with leading professionals. This is your chance We are looking for a professional with experience and a vision of the future to contribute to the implementation of efficient and effective solutions and services to satisfy the demands of our clients.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT SR
· Computer Engineer, Computer Engineering or Systems Engineering.
· Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design. Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
· Hands on experience with automation tools Ansible, Terraform, puppet, chef, etc
· Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
· Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
· Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
· Analyze, assess and design solutions according to the companys needs.
· Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
· Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
· Resolving technical problems as they arise.
· Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
· Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
· Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
· Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
· Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
A successful professional and personal career
At Indra you will have a professional career adapted to your personal goals, with continuous training and in a flexible environment. You will participate in international projects, with multicultural or local teams, depending on your preferences, in a diverse environment and with equal opportunities. You will enjoy numerous social benefits and an interesting compensation package, while growing up in an innovative environment.
The project you are looking for is here, come and discover it!