Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Solutions Architect
Located: Mexico city
15+ years of experience with related technologies
· 15+ years of Telco experience with minimum 5 years’ experience in Telco Cloud , Virtualization and SDN
· Good understanding of end to end service orchestration for wireline and wireless services along with experience with ETSI-MANO architecture
· Good experience with OpenStack, Containers, Storage, Networking from a Telco Cloud solutioning, deployment and provisioning perspective.
· Good understanding of tools and technologies for automation, DevOPS and CI/CD.
· Previous experience with system/software development for any two of the following 2G, 3G, IMS and Datacom
· Good experience with creation of Architecture, Design and Test Specifications
· Highly focused, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
· Excellent collaborative skills, with strong written and verbal communication
· Good with Telco network infrastructure: Access, Aggregation and Core
· Proficient in Spanish and English.
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Master’s degree.
· Research, propose and evaluate with yearly vision, the architecture, design, technologies, processes and profiles related to Telco Cloud.
· Solution design for next generation Telco Cloud DC covering 4G, 5G, IoT, IMS, SDN, Networking, WiFi and Security services.
· Define a blueprint architectural framework that will be a benchmark to implement service deployment using OpenStack, Kubernetes in production for Core, Regional and Edge data centres.
· Define frameworks for operational efficiency considering Automation, DevOPS, CI/CD, Service Orchestration, ML&AI scenarios.
· Collaborate with multiple teams (Network planning, Datacom, IoT, IT, Security, R&D) to align Telco cloud infrastructure vision along with their requirements.
· Understand automation and CI/CD requirements from various domain SMEs designing E2E service provisioning work flows.
· Lead the development of POCs to demonstrate use-cases with open-source tools and frameworks
· Lead the creation of solution-architecture, design and test specification
· Support project/program management to ensure the clearing of impediments, dependencies, risks etc.
· Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
· willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
· Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.