We offer 100% Mexican Information Technology and business process solutions with more than 30 years in the market. We have a global presence in America, Europe and Asia with development centers in Mexico, the United States, Spain, India, China and South America.
We invite you to join our team, we are looking for SQL Developer that covers the following profile:
- 3 years’ experience in IT/Technology industry.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in systems and SQL development (MS SQL Server).
- Expertise with SQL to create stored procedures, tuning, optimization
- Expertise with MS SQL Server 2008 & 2010
- Strong experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Proficiency with TSQL, MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- English advanced
- Proficiency of relational database concepts (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn other applications such as change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Training, free courses and support with certifications
- Salary based on expectation
- Law benefits
- Benefits Above the law
- Excellent working environment.
The work is for Guadalajara (we have relocation support).
Interested please send Updated CV indicating your financial claims, with the vacancy title as subject.