SQL Server DBA
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
SQL Server DBA
Job Description :
- DBA SQL Server 5+
- Advanced T-SQL programming knowledge is a must-have.
- Proficient in using SQL Server Execution Plans to improve the performance of queries.
- Proficient English (speaking, writing) and above-average communication skills.
- Software development lifecycle discipline, ability to work across different environments.
- Experience whit: Alsways-on, Tuning, Backup
- Azure DevOps or equivalent Source Control platform
Activities to Perform:
- Extensive Experience in research and problem solving
- Administer SQL Server security and permissions
- Administer SSIS packages, troubleshoot issues
- Administer SQL Server Replication (Transactional and Snapshot)
- Administer multidimensional databases (Analysis Services) including Production releases
- PowerShell scripting for administrative tasks
- SQL Agent job management (create and modify jobs, administer permissions, configure alerts)
- Respond to L1/L2 incidents (job failures, slowness, blockings, deadlocks, permissions)
- Assist data stakeholders with data issues (duplicate keys, incorrect reports, other tasks)
- Peer-review SQL code and fine-tune queries
- Attend weekly change management meetings, release changes to Production on a scheduled and off-cycle basis
- Maintain SQL coding guidelines and best practices
- Proactive monitoring of disk space and performance, SQL Server capacity planning
- Refresh lower development environments from Production database backups
- Provide documentation for SOX audits
Very Good English
Aguascalientes, Guadalajara, CDMX, Monterrey, Quertaro, Merida or Ensenada