Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for requirements gathering, definition, development and support of bots performing robotic process automation across a large enterprise. The bots under development will be interfacing with ERPs, On-prem & Cloud based platforms via APIs, various DBs and file-based repositories. The candidate will be working in areas of HR, Finance, Sales Operations plus many other parts of the company.
Responsibilities and Skillsets
· 3-5 Years SQL Server Integration Services for BI - Strong PL/SQL Programming Knowledge
· Writing and modifying interfaces, custom reports and adhoc
· 3 years of ERP application administration
· Must possess high level of database administration
· Experience with documenting detailed technical requirements; able to develop a design and then build from the design
· Workforce integration Management
· Data mapping skills
· HR Business analyst experience
· Knowledge of middleware like IFW/MuleSoft is a plus
· Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
· Understanding of business practices
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical mindset
· Problem-solving aptitude