Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 150,000 a 175,000
Top 3-5 Must Haves:
Build and Deploy Skill,
IIS Config/Admin, System Troubleshooting
Automation skills( Jenkins, Ansible)
Preferred Technical Knowledge and Skills:
· Minimum of 10+ years of robust Windows/Linux system administration experience.
· OS Level and Application Security Vulnerability assessment and remediation
· Advanced Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
· Advanced Knowledge of Linux Redhat Operating Systems
· Advance understanding of IIS and Apache Web Servers
· Strong Windows Server 2016, 2012, and 2008 and deep knowledge of OS upgrade and migration
· Firm knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware
· Firm knowledge of basic MS SQL\T-SQL
· Scripting experience and fluent in at least one scripting language such as PowerShell or Python
· Experience with system automation and deployment tools such as Ansible.
· Knowledge about containerization tools like Docker, OpenShift.
· Strong background in networking, load balancing, and firewalls.
· Actively monitor and administer the applications and hosting environment to increase efficiency, improve reliability, and minimize downtimes
· Triage and provide technical solutions to environment related issues encountered by new and existing applications in the environment
· Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments.
· Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
· Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools.
· Manage and control the continuous release promotion cycle (manually short-term, through automation long-term) including the following environments: development, integration, staging, QA, Load and production.
· Develop deployment scripts on a lifecycle automation platform for the orchestration, integration and automation of build promotions and software releases.
· Experience with Flexpod Environments is a plus.
· Good knowledge of Cisco IOS, both Cisco Nexus and non-Nexus series switches, Cisco routers and other Cisco networking gear.
· Solid understanding of data center related technology and colocation environment
· Provide 24 by 7 production support
· Ability to think and operate as a team player
· P roven track record of project delivery results.
· Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and project risk.
· Ability to act as a consultant and provide recommendations to the IT / Design Team.
· Ability to operate as independently or as part of collaborative effort
· Demonstrate strong project leadership and ability to develop strong working relationships with State Fund technical personnel.
· The candidate should be amenable to gradual evolution of responsibilities with the Web/Server/Application Administration spheres
· The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and have the ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical personnel.
· Willing to work after hours and weekends (as needed) in order to deploy product releases in predefined, maintenance windows.
· Must be able to multi-task, manage details, and keep sight of overall objectives
Desired Qualifications and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, IT, or similar disciplines).
· Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise level data center and/or office networks.