Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as
Sr. Embedded SW Developer
This is what you'll do:
- Develop automated verification software tools using C
- Perform with autonomy programming in the main focus language, data structures, memory management, being proficient in simple solution algorithms, verification concepts, configuration management and Codification Standards.
- Develop software code using object oriented languages
- Participates in the development of Software High-Level and Low-Level Software Requirements.
- Effectively communicate/provide presentations in project communication rhythm, such as weekly status meetings, progress reports and retrospectives.
- Execute detailed procedures aligned with team standards. Deliver assignments on time and within scope
- In charge of leading a team
This is what you'll need
5+ years of experience
- Bachelor in Computer science or equivalent.
- Desirable: Master in Computer science, electronics, or equivalent
- Unit testing Experience
- Experience designing, implementing and with verification and documentation of processes
- Virtual instrumentation experience
- Proficient in C, Python and C++ or any other object oriented language
- Capable of alignment to client processes and guidelines.
- Analytic, proactive and responsible person.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Spanish and English).
GREAT PLUS: AUTOSAR experience
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
- willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, conscientious and patient.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.