Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of travelers visiting our site per year and serve more than one billion page views per month.
As for engineering, we solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, TypeScript, Node.js and GraphQL
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance on both web and mobile and across multiple browsers.
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-geographical team setting.
- Strong high-level UI design methodology for multi-layered apps with an emphasis on maintainability.
- Thorough understanding of React.js including state management patterns and component lifecycle.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, and Sinon
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Gulp, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning systems like Git
- Familiarity with pipeline and analysis tools like Jenkins and Splunk
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with project management tools like JIRA
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
We offer benefits above the law, relocation support and 100% payroll scheme. Also, we have an excellent work environment.
If you fit the profile and are interested, please send me your updated resume by email.