- Defines standard development practices for multiple delivery teams
- Research and implementation of new technologies
- Works on Agile delivery team responsible for EDI product
- Designs, develops, and tests code required to deliver desired functionality
- Collaborates with stakeholders and team members to ensure features meet business needs
- Creates necessary documentation
- Develops work estimates to facilitate team planning processes
- Follows Agile software delivery methodology
- Performs delivery using current technologies and practices
- Provides technical leadership for all groups in Supply Chain Solutions
- Coaches and helps in the career development of other team members
What Skills You Need
- 7 or more years of experience designing, implementing and supporting EDI Translators such as IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Seeburger, Sintel or similar and platforms like EDIFACT, X12, RND.
- 6 or more years of experience in Infrastructure setup and maintenance for systems operations.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in the deployment of containerized application to cloud environments (AWS/Azure).
- 5 or more years of experience integrating systems through various methods, such as: IDOCs, FTP/SFTP, API, AS2, VAN, and Connect Direct.
- 3 or more years of experience with CI/CD including: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit.
- Understanding of software engineering principles, database and infrastructure capabilities and constraints in the data- and web-based application environments
- Ability to analyze, define, and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Analytical skills required to understand complex system interactions and understand impact of system changes on related processes
- Ability to mentor other members on team in areas of expertise
What makes you stand out
- Cloud provider certification (AWS/Azure)
- Experience administering Oracle databases and environment.
- Experience implementing major IT programs or projects that are broad in scope or multi-unit/cross divisional
- Experience mentoring teams on technology topics
Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in a related career field.