Nivel de Inglés
Altran is the undisputed world leader in engineering and R&D services. Altran offers its clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its clients, from concept to industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. Today, Altran counts more than 50,000 employees and operates in over 30 countries.
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year + heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Sr. Integration Engineer
Located: Guadalajara, Jalisco- Torre Meya.
About the position:
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to analyse, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node or a cluster of nodes as per end customer requirements. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of installation, upgrade functionality, and capacity expansion. Your will work out of our customer location in Mexico.
Role and Responsibilities
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Install product software on appliance hardware
· Execute product configuration
· Execute integration and migration work
· Prepare system test, module test and accept test
· You will work to identify and drive improvements
· E2e technical understanding
· Execute test
· Scripting & coding to drive installation and configuration
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom, Software)
· 5-10 years’ experience of deploy system, test and lead testing team.
· Domain experience: in at least 2 or more of the following: Linux sysadmin, Virtualization, hardware appliances, HP clusters, Power 9 systems, GPUs
· Excellent English level
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· If you have software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.