Sr. Integration Engineer
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Victor, NY
If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
The Sr. Engineer, Integration Services will work on building and improving the vital integration platform solutions that support our mobile, cloud, and on-premise applications. This role will be responsible for design, development, testing, and operational support of these solutions.
This is a newly emerging area of technology focus, so we are willing to invest in someone with the right background and experience to enable learning and expertise on some of these exciting new technologies (MuleSoft, Heroku, AWS, etc.).
Exposure and proficiency to one or more enterprise-level, back-end programming languages (Java, .NET, C#) is required to successfully translate to the MuleSoft API platform.
- Develop and deliver interfaces in the MuleSoft API platform
- Create detailed specifications for integrations to meet business requirements
- Participate / lead team scrum meetings for sprint planning, review meetings, and retrospectives
- Design high volume, real time transactional services
- Partner with cross-domain application teams to identify requirements and provide technical solutions
- Identify, triage, resolve, and document technical issues in Production environments
- Collaborate with Project Management to deliver high-quality, timely, and functionally complete development objects
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 4 years of software development in a professional environment
- Experience with project lifecycle from design to delivery
- Enterprise language programming experience (Java, .NET, C#)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Affinity / Interest in being on the cutting edge of technology
- Strong leadership, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, multiple stakeholder environment
- Established history of quickly learning new technology and processes
- Qualities of agility; a team player, high attention to detail
Preferred Skills / Differentiators:
- Knowledge and/or application of API-led architecture design and implementation
- Experience designing, developing, and managing of Mulesoft APIs in Anypoint platform
- Software development, designing and implementing enterprise solutions, API’s, SOA, or systems integrations (analysis, modeling, design patterns, cleanse & maintain data sets, etc.).
- Experience with modern software delivery concepts and tools. Particularly Rally, Confluence, Git/GitHub, Circle CI, Azure DevOps.
- Roles such as Platform Engineer/Technical Admin (Middleware administrative functions, Liaison with prod support)
- Development of unit test scripts
- Workflows for CI/CD
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and/or Heroku
- Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. regularly
- Ability to travel commercially and internationally
Victor, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).