Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer, improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions. We offer a portfolio of experience centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetize video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to better compete. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Astro, Deutsche Telekom, Disney, Fox, HBO, NBC Universal, Netflix, and Telefonica, among many others.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
- Strong professional experience developing native iOS/tvOS applications
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Extensive hands-on development experience using Objective-C (1 yoe at least) and Swift
- Extensive experience with iOS/tvOS SDK, Xcode and modern Developer Tools
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and Libraries highly desirable
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Good understanding of mobile device variants, capabilities and constraints
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- High English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial (HTML/JS, Java, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development is a plus
- Experience in Video and media based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics) is a plus.
- Primarily software development of iOS and other front end devices applications.
- You will work on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch.
- Your role can also include customer discussions, requirements analysis and testing support.
- The role can involve a close relationship with Accedo’s overseas offices.
- Esquema 100% nominal
- 30 días de aguinaldo
- $2,000 mensuales en tarjeta de vales de despensa.
- Seguro de gastos médicos con AXXA (incluye esposa e hijos)
- Seguro dental con AXXA (incluye esposa e hijos)
- Apoyo por maternidad de $25,000
- 8 días de vacaciones (no se requieren años de servicio)
- Horario de 8 hrs.
- Posibilidad de Home office
- 24 horas - Personal days
- 3 dias - Paid Sick leaves
- Área de descanso (playstation - xbox - billar)
- Fondo de ahorro $2,000 (a partir del segundo año de servicio)
- Ayuda de estacionamiento del 50%