Sr. IT Project Manager
Nivel de Inglés
Location : Charlotte, NC
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Sr. IT Project Manager oversees multiple IT projects to ensure that the desired results are achieved, on time and within budget, the most efficient resources are used, and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Project Managers ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and delivered. They work closely with senior IT and user management to ensure that the projects requirements and resource planning, prioritized, and met. They have thorough knowledge of hardware, software, data communications, and business applications areas. They also supervise teams who concentrate on specific technical or functional activities within defined project scope.
- Principal work is managing varied complex types of IT projects within a program structure.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that multiple projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop scope, objectives and a detailed project plan to track progress of multiple projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage definition of, and changes to, the multiple project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure the multiple project’s performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize the multiple project’s risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on each of the projects
- Have familiarity with a wide range of technical and business concepts.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team member and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 8 to 10 years direct work experience in an IT Project Management capacity
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Network, Infrastructure and Security Compliance technical background
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL . Apply today.