Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The candidate will develop and work in an Agile delivery model as well as provide review and guidance to other developers to ensure adherence to standards and best practices in the definition of technical requirements as well as design and development of the solution based on user stories. GREAT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Job Responsibilities :
• Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
• Use SOLID development principles to deliver high quality.
• Mentor more junior developers.
• Perform peer code reviews.
• Interact with product owner and business representatives to determine and satisfy needs.
• Support production releases.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Help to define enterprise standards for our new applications.
Mandatory Qualifications :
• 5+ years of experience developing mission critical and high throughput systems
• Experience with ecommerce, retail, automotive, financing industries
• Experience building services utilizing Core Java utilizing frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Apache Camel
• Experience working with relational databases, e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Aurora
• Experience with source controls such as GIT and SubVersion
• Experience producing and consuming SOAP/REST Web Services
• Application performance tuning and optimization.
• Experience working on a production-critical system.
• Experience with cloud systems such as AWS and Azure
• Familiarity with server and network configurations
• Familiarity with MicroServices
• Familiarity with Event Driven Architecture
• Experience with JMS systems such as IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, AWS SNS etc