Sr. Java Developer
Nivel de Inglés
The candidate will participate in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle including solution design, implementation and deployment from offshore.
This hands-on technical role requires strong object oriented and system design skills, Web application architecture, Web services and XML JSON transformation.
– Develop the new application features functionalities as well as design of the change requests implementations and the technical integrity of solutions
– Implement IT standards, discuss high level design options and solutions with enterprise architects and formulate concepts for the developers
– The candidate must have excellent communication skills to successfully interact with clients, other software developers, application and data architects, business analysts and other related teams Position Responsibilities
– Implement and unit test software applications using a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to Web Services, OOD and design patterns develop web application using Java frameworks Spring, Hibernate Oracle NoSql database and good to know Unix.
– Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development team participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget
– Provide guidance and direction to offshore resources.
– Continuous Integration J2EE deployment using Maven, Jenkins and any new technologies in this arena.
– Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on the Platform.
– Provide technical guidance to offshore development teams Position Requirements
– 7 10 years of experience in the software industry.
– Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field willing to accept foreign education equivalent
– Java J2EE design and development experience using Spring, Spring Boot, JNDI, XML, XSLT, JUnit.
Architectural experience UML and OO design.
Database SQL tuning experience.
The resource should have Java 1.8 experience.
– Good to have hands on knowledge of any one of the following appserversTomcat .
– Cloud Technology Exposure Preferred Skills
– Web Frameworks Strong expertise in Spring Hibernate framework and any responsive web technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
– Must know spring Integration and Spring Boot.
– Good to know Kafka
– Knowledge of Internet based B2C and B2B2C Financial Services and Credit Industry desired.
– Database architecture, table structure and schemas on Oracle platform
– Web Services using SOA and REST
– Worked in Agile environments.
– OOD and design patterns
– Client facing systems analysis requirement gathering and
– Onshore offshore business model.
– Cloud experience and awareness GCP or AWS Preferred.
Thanks Regards, Prashant Noralogic Inc.
109 East 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001 Mobile 1.307-316-7940 Email PrashantSnoralogic.com mailtoPrashantSnoralogic.com Hangout Prashantrana166gmail.com mailtoPrashantrana166gmail.com LinkediN httpswww.linkedin.cominprashant-rana-l-i-o-n-019703111 httpswww.linkedin.cominprashant-rana-l-i-o-n-019703111 Website www.noralogic.com httpwww.noralogic.com WY, MD, NJ, Noida, Hyderabad WBE and MBE company ISO 90012015 WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company