$ 45,000 a 50,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
· Extensive experience developing in Java (preferrably V8)
xtensive experience working with Spring Boot, Groovy Scripting and UNIX shell scripting
· Experience using development tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans and IntellijIDEA
· Knowledge of support processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and experience working in support teams.
· Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Git, automated testing tools such as JIRA (Zephyr), HP ALM, Selenium
· Ability to work independently and collaborate with people across the globe with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
· Experience of working in agile teams using methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe.
· Demonstrate willingness and attitude to take on different roles within Platform team as when opportunity arises
· Understanding of SAS & EntimICE administration concepts.
· Knowledge of CI/CD practices and utilization of Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
· Knowledge of MVC frameworks and message broker software (e.g. Rabbit MQ)
· Knowledge of BASE SAS, R & Python
· Knowledge of Splunk, Snaplogic & reporting with Power BI
· Familiar with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-SQL databases such as Mongo DB
· Passion for learning, innovating and delivering valuable software to people.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent degree is preferred but not required. We will hire self-taught engineers without a formal education given that you have evidence of rich history of software engineering.
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
At least5 years of relevant IT experience