SR .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Nivel de Inglés
We're a growing company focused on expanding our Development team with a proactive and driven Senior Software Engineer. Sounds interesting?
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiast and energetic Sr Software engineer to be a part of a specialized team to develop, document, debug, support, analyze, maintain source code, and adherence to existing Double Line standards and best practices, assist in the growth and development of junior and mid-level software engineers while using your skills to help the world by untangling the technical messes that hold back education of the United States.
We want somebody who is capable of roll-on on their sleeves and that is not afraid to voice their ideas, experiment, and learn new technologies. Come join a team where you can Fly the Plane, not just be a passenger in the back. We are a growing company focused on expanding our Operations team with a solutions-focused Sr Software Engineer.
In return, we will strive to improve your quality of life with our focus on a good work-life balance and taking care of your professional development.
If so, we're looking for a person like you who can:
· Computer Science degree
· 5+ years of experience with the following Technologies:
o .NET Framework / .NET Core Web Development
o Source control, preferably Git
o Relational database design (MS SQL and PostgreSQL preferred)
o ORM (Entity Framework preferred)
· Experience in an Agile environment with Lean software development principles
· Background with dependency injection, inversion of control, and design patterns
· A strong understanding of unit testing and integration testing
· Deadline-driven mentality
· Multiple projects completed where you created an end-to-end full-stack web application
Bonus points if you're bringing knowledge of or really want to learn any of the following:
· Front-end development experience with frameworks/libraries like Angular, ReactJS, familiarity with TypeScript
· Experience building, deploying and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS or Azure
We do not want you to make the leap without knowing what we need, so here is how we define success for this position:
· Shadow and train with existing Software Engineers within the first 30 days
· Begin taking and completing assignments in sprints within the first 60 days
· Providing technical approaches and estimates for new work within the first 90 days
· Meet all deliverable deadlines through 2020.
In return, we offer:
· A home where your voice matters, and you can effect real change
· A company that cares about you makes sure you're engaged with really interesting work and provides you medical insurance, Christmas bonus, above the law vacation days.
· Permanent remote work. Work from anywhere in Mexico in a home-office concept.