Descripción del empleo
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will build the technology to support millions of customers worldwide. Our unique locking technology combines our proprietary “secret sauce” (based on undocumented parts of Android and firmware) and the effective use of data to give users credit-based products in emerging markets. We're also focused on world-class app design, web frontend and backend, and partner API integrations. As a key part of this project’s global engineering team, you need to be up for any technical challenge and willing to learn new technologies.
- Web front-end programming in HTML and CSS.
- Query and manage MySQL databases.
- Work with global engineering teams and partners to deliver great products into international markets.
- Work in teams with product, design, data science, risk, and operations to design and build great products.
- Independently able to build and/or take ownership of sets of features. Requirements
- Holds a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science.
- 5 years of relevant, full-time experience.
- Creative and fast problem solving capabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High-caliber high-performance experience at a top company, university, or equivalent.
- Experience developing Android-based software. Benefits
- 20 days christmas bonus.
- 50% vacation bonus.
- $2,000 MXN monthly food vouchers.
- $10,000 MXN yearly gym bonus.
- $2000 USD yearly for Educational Professional Development.
- Health Insurance, family extended.
- Life insurance.