Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Candidates should be experienced in building back end scalable services, familiar with designing database data tiers on top of relational SQL databases and fluent in web front end technologies. The ideal candidate will possess all those skills, plus experience with building high performance, high scalability and high availability websites.
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
· 8+ years of solid hands on experience OO languages ( Java , C++, Python, Ruby, etc…).
· 3+ years professional experience architecting web applications
· 6+ years working on large scale distributed systems
· Expert understanding of object oriented design, design principles, design patter n s, continuous integration/continuous delivery, Linux, coding best practices (TDD, DDD).
· Solid Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and debugging.
· Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Web service design experience: RESTFul APIs/Response handling, authentication.
· Experience with at least 1 modern database, persistence frameworks, and SQL.
· Comfortable using and writing Linux/Unix shell scripts.
· Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser based applications. .
· Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS is highly preferred.
· Experience in building microservices.
· Experience with container and deployment technologies, Docker is highly preferred.
· Data modeling, schema design using a variety of relational (Oracle, MySQL) and No-SQL technologies (DynamoDB, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra).
· Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP).
· Experience configuring and using CI/CD tools.