Linux Lead SR/Expert
Linux Egineer responsible for deployment, upgrade, and support activities related to Linux systems. Must have extensive experience working in a virtualized environment and with automation of deployment and support activities. Must be able to troubleshoot complex issues and driving highly visible incidents to resolution.
• Recommends, installs, and maintains system security software, operating system updates, patching etc.
• Implements and maintains configuration management on Linux systems via Chef
• Monitors all Linux systems for availability and performance
• Develops automation procedures related to Linux
• Experience with disk management required
• Experience with managing and troubleshooting server-side networking components required
English : Fluent
Location: Aguascalientes, Mty, CDMX, Ensenada, Guadalajara or Home Office