This is a full time (not contract) position. Must be authorized to work in Mexico on a full-time basis for any employer.
Please send resumes in English to:
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Disney, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent. Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA ™, so companies hire the right people-the absolute best match-and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
OutMatch is looking to grow our IT Infrastructure Team. If you're a motivated team player looking for an opportunity to work with many different systems and technologies, this may be the fit for you. The right individual is someone who is not only technically versed, but someone who is self-directed, can work well in a team setting and who fits our open, collaborative culture.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining the OutMatch internal infrastructure environment. The infrastructure is highly virtualized and incorporates many different technologies including Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, Dell, and EMC.
- Manage corporate communications and messaging services, including: Office365 and a Mitel phone system
- Manage software deployment and configuration using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Monitor, tune and report on servers and devices to ensure optimal performance and capacity
- Recommend proactive measures to ensure minimum downtime
- Recognize and troubleshoot problems with server hardware, network connectivity, and applications software
- Ensure that all hardware and software issues and changes are properly documented and remediated
- Provide customer support, as required to resolve support incidents
- Use published standards and procedures to manage hardware and software
- Develop and maintain the data protection, backup schedules and recovery plans for server hardware and applications software within area of responsibility
- Create and maintain technical documentation including runbooks, environment and application diagrams, data flow maps, security, etc.
- Provide second level support to internal user community.
- Escalate issues as required
- Work in an on-call capacity as part of the Infrastructure team
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Fluency with the English language; all business is done in English.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff to provide IT related information.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues to ensure SLA success.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- OutMatch is primarily to Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware shop; advanced knowledge with these hardware and software systems is critical.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, VBscript, Python, etc.).
- Experience configuring and installing firewalls, switches, routers, and servers.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting VMware vSphere environments.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Knowledge of shared storage environments.
- Knowledge and experience managing WLAN solutions.
- Network and systems monitoring / capacity planning experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networks, network topologies, application and file / print servers, applicable software and troubleshooting techniques.
- Linux experience.
- Previous backup and disaster recovery experience.
- IPS / IDS, WAF, or SIEM knowledge.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services experience.
- VMware vSphere v5.5 and later.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and later.
- EMC VNXe knowledge.
- Cisco Catalyst, ASA and Dell PowerConnect knowledge.
- Experience supporting web application and database servers.
- MCSE, MSCA, RHCE, RHCA, CCNA.
What You Will Get:
- All Mexican law benefits
- 15 days Christmas bonus ( Aguinaldo )
- Stock options package ( Company shares )
- Competitive salary
- Major medical insurance ( Insurance major medical expenses )
- Stipend for gym memberships
- Two paid relaxation massages per year at Green Spa
- 15 to 20% off at Green Spa
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Flexible schedule
- Breakfast and lunch provided every weekday
- A variety of snacks and drinks are available in the office
- Monthly team building activities
- Special price for the One Expo GDL Hotel
- Discounts for restaurants & cafes near the office
- Stipend for professional learning and improvement content or activities, such as: courses, books, etc.
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award-winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.