Exigo is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) provider supporting over 90 Direct Selling and Network Marketing business all over the world. At Exigo, we've built out a cloud-based Software-as-a Service (SaaS) platform from the ground up. We've been in business almost two decades and serve millions of users daily.
• 1 month bonus (30 dìas de aguinaldo)
• 50% Holiday & Vacation Bonus paid with Time Off (meaning receipt of 50% over regular salary on Holidays) (50% extra en dìas inhábiles festivos)
• 13% Saving funds (doubled up by the employer) (Fondo de ahorro al 13% duplicado por empleador libre de impuestos)
• $2000 pesos for groceries free of taxes (Purchased Pantry Vouchers) (Vales de despensa)
• Major Medical insurance (extendable to direct family spouses and children)
• 19 Days off the first year and increased in the following years
• 100% full payroll scheme (100% nomina)
• Life Insurance for Natural Death and Accidental Death
• Help for Funeral Expenses (spouse and children) up to $ 7,000 plus VAT)
- Follow Change Management processes and provide troubleshooting for modern IT Systems primarily on Microsoft Windows server running SQL and IIS.
- Manage virtual Windows servers running Hyper-V
- Manage Active Directory, Group Memberships, Group Policies, DNS, Sites & Services, DFS, and Microsoft replication technologies
- Review and advise on future upgrades, optimizations, and new technologies to better service our customers and efficiencies
- Begin using a Dev Ops approach to scripting, automation and gaining efficiencies among the team and our customer environments.
- Extensive Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019 and supporting knowledge around Active Directory and PowerShell.
- Hyper-V experience a plus but not required
- Eagerness to learn new technology using in-house training, partner training, and lab environments
- Strong ability to execute based on requirements, develop an action plan, and update leadership while driving to completion
- Speaks clearly, confidently, and comfortably with the service desk, leadership, and, most importantly, the customer
- Strong typed/written and verbal presentation skills
- Calm and focused ability to handle high pressure escalations, staffing challenges, customer expectations, and solve the root problems that generate out of the program
- Excellent Trouble shooting skills are required
- Be a team player!