Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are a US based
insurance company looking for top talent to be employed through Centris
Information Services, our BPO in Monterrey, NL. For over 25 years we have
continued to provide our customers with engaging customer service and
technology that makes insurance easy to understand.
Our culture, values, and commitment to diversity define who we are and what we do.
We strive to provide a culture that is forward-thinking and inclusive.
We value providing affordable car insurance to every customer so they can enjoy the road ahead.
Requirements to apply:
·Must be fully fluent in the English Language.
· YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME/CV IN ENGLISH.
Seeking a talented individual to join our team as an eCommerce Web Weveloper/Architect. Reporting to the Frontend Run Leader, this person will work within a development team, enhancing the digital marketing capabilities of the websites.
What you will be doing:
· Be a part of a collaborative development environment with both build and run responsibilities
· Help the team quickly identify and solve challenges and blockers
· Participate in the analysis and implementation of new solutions
· Develop clean, standards based modern code
· Work with team members to ensue tasks are completed on schedule, conduct code reviews, maintain code quality and troubleshoot defects
· Enforce coding standards that support the organization’s architectural roadmap/strategy
· Evaluate team processes and find ways to improve
· Support all aspects of testing
· Train, coach, and mentor team members and peers
· Conduct Code Reviews for developers
· Conduct technical reviews for system integrators
· Participate and/or lead estimating sessions
· Other, related duties, as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience with the following technologies: C#; .Net framework (4.5 and above), AngularJS or Angular 4 and above, SQL Server or Oracle (DB2 experience preferred), Azure DevOps, VSTS, Entity Framework, Web API/Rest API
· Experience with WCF Services
· Solid understanding of and experience working in an Agile environment
· Prior experience in a leadership position
· This position requires the ability to function effectively with only minimal supervision.
· Work closely with management to plan and prioritize team backlog items
· The ability to work and thrive in a collaborative development environment
· Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
· Experience working with an onshore/offshore model
· Experience working in a run team environment with build and production support responsibilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven working experience in web application development
· Knowledge of browser constraints and providing solutions to the constraints of older browsers
· Experience with version control systems
· Experience implementing quality control software, such as SonarQube