Descripción del empleo:
- We are seeking a Tech support employee who is customer-focused, motivated to learn, and is currently (or willing to be) trained in billing, technical, and customer-oriented practices and skills.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in some form of customer support preferably
- some technical abilities – and be able to explain issues to customers and colleagues in English, with an empathetic
- approach. The ideal candidate will be self-motivating, have a desire to improve beyond the status-quo, and does not have
- any aversions to working as a team.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal (we test for this before committing to employment)
- An ability to extend understanding and patience in stressful situations
- The ability to maintain a healthy and distraction-free work environment
- Attention to what is happening around you, aware and respectful of fellow employees if working in same location
- Consistency with regards to organization, time management, attention to detail, and commitment
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to adapt to change and properly resolve conflict
- The wisdom to understand and take advantage of constructive criticism
- The ability to prioritize tasks accurately, making decisions within established guidelines and policies
- The ability to learn new skills in a timely manner without sacrificing existing responsibilities
- The ability to multi-task between Phone calls, chats, and support tickets.
Performance bonuses + medical insurance of high coverage